Friday, January 6, 2012

Progress

As Josh mentioned in the latest newsletter, a few long-time friends came to visit last week.  They worked their tails off, and I'm still amazed at all they were able to accomplish.


I'm planning to share more details of some of their projects in future posts.  But I wanted to give you a quick photo update of the progress.

Bedroom before:



Bedroom after:

Living Room before:

Living Room after:


Somehow, I can't find a before of the bathroom, but you can see it in this video.  

Bathroom after:


I'm waiting for my kitchen island to arrive next week, so I'll post kitchen pictures then.  And there aren't any pictures of Josh's office because, well, that's where we've been tossing everything that doesn't have a home yet.

4 comments:

  1. I love your towel baskets on the wall in the bathroom and the wire basket holding the other towels. Too cute! Where did you find those?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your new home looks very inviting! Can't wait to see it in person. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amanda--

    They are both from Hobby Lobby. The one on the wall is actually a magazine holder. It was originally cream colored, and I got it over 5 years ago. I got the standing baskets right before we moved, though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Traci you have made it look even better than when we left! Love it!

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete